Monday, May 10, 2010

Quickie

About to head out the door for work, but figured I'd drop in for a moment.

Ted is back, dark circles around his eyes from 72 hours of non-stop gaming charged by Red Bull and Mountain Dew. He muttered a greeting as he staggered in the door at about midnight last night, then something about locking the house up in case he was followed. He proceeded to stumble down the hallway into his room, slamming the door shut. I tried to open it to see why he was worried about being stalked, only to find he'd locked that door as well. Odd. Normally his door is wide open, even when he's doing... private business. *shudder*

Anyways, I gotta get to work. Amelia's supposed to be in, if she isn't sick, so that should be cool. We got in a new shipment of clothes (whoop-dee-doo), so I get to run around putting everything where it goes and making sure it's "absolutely perfect" for my manager...

In fun news, I'm going out for dinner with my younger brother and his girlfriend afterwords. I'm considering asking Amelia when she gets off work to see if she wants to go along, but I'll probably chicken out like the coward I am.

Bah. Spent too long here. Gonna be late...

No comments:

Post a Comment