Sunday, August 1, 2010

Local news...

Three children, two boys and a girl, all unrelated, were abducted from a playground about fifteen minutes from my house earlier today. The parents each claim that their individual child approached them and told them about the "three new friends" they'd just met. They then each ran off towards the large, wooden castle structure, ducking into one of the lower "paths", to never return.

These disappearances happened nearly simultaneously. Out of everyone at the park, adult or child, only one believes he saw what happened after the missing children crawled beneath the castle. The father of the little girl reportedly tried to follow her into the playground equipment, under the impression that something was odd about what his daughter said and how she said it. Shaking on live television, the man told the reporter his last glimpse of his daughter was through the cracks between the wooden planks.

She was walking away, hand in hand with a tall, thin man. When he ran to the other side of the structure, they had vanished without a trace.



Ted, Emily, and Vincent died first, because I was blind to what was going on around me. TheArsonist claims that this brought "Him" into my life. Amelia was stolen from me when she saw "Him". And now... innocent children are being stolen away. I have to stop this monster.

Tomorrow, I'm choosing. I'm not sure if I'll be going to my mother or my old home, but I've found out where I can find the answers and I'm done delaying. I'll let you know what I've decided tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, Damien. We're behind you, whatever happens. I know it's hard for you to choose either of these things, but at least you're taking the reins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go, Damien...I know you will, but I'm scared for you. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damien - visiting your mother first might be a good way to go. You (might) get more information in a (relatively) safe environment before you go charging into a place which Slenderman seems to have a very strong connection to. Knowledge is power. The more you know, the better you can defend yourself.
    Whatever you do, please be careful. We're all worried for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EDIT: Sorry for the double post, but have you considered my advice? Our advice? Visit your parents first. If they are innocent, it may be the last time they see you. If not, this could be their fault in part.

    -Chip the 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tree in front hard has shifted seven yards to the left. Making preparations to leave house.

    You should check out that building.

    ReplyDelete